Branches Network in Indonesia
We develop 9 branches and representative offices all around Indonesia’s most strategic cities:
- Medan is the busiest seaport in Northern Sumatra, developing areas with agro-business industry, land fisheries, and sea products industries.
- Semarang main gate for any kind of industrial product traffic in middle Java such as furniture, fabrics, and garment and also land fisheries and sea products industries.
- Surabaya one of the busiest ports in Eastern Java, supporting the advanced and massive traffic of any kind of industrial product, agro-business, and also in sea product industries.
- Makassar major seaport in southern Sulawesi island which developing their fisheries and sea product industries.
- Bitung developing area in northern Sulawesi island, focusing on fisheries and sea products industries.
- Batam free trade zone with huge cargo traffic.
Good Relation With World Shippings
In order to grab the worldwide range we have a good relationship and keep improving it with most major carriers such as Hapag Lloyd, APL, CMACGM, OOCL, Evergreen Marine Corp, Wan Hai Lines, Mitsui O.S. K. Lines, NYK, Msc, K-Line, KMTC, Maersk Lines, Safmarine and many more.
Some of them already have a service contract with us to provide preferential freight rates and space guarantees.
Good Relation With Regional Shippings to Cover Inter Island in Indonesia
Our country, Indonesia, is an archipelago comprising thousands of islands. We covering those widespread islands with strong relationships with Indonesia’s regional shipping such as Meratus, Tanto Intim Line, SPIL, Temas, Samudera Indonesia, Jayakusuma, and many more to ensure the reliable link in our logistics webs.
Abroad Agency Networks
Conquering around the world on cargo delivery handling needs an excessive reliable network and we are developing an extensive global network of carefully selected overseas partners to get all the things done smoothly, on time & safely.
We have been doing a good partnership with our agencies network through many countries: Europe, the United States of America, Middle East, South East Asia, Far East Asia, Australia, Africa.
We also have the ability to ship your package in some of the hardest locations in the world, even in the zone of conflict.
Papua New Guinea